Fat Loss Workouts women - the best about it



Warining: Fat Loss Workouts women secret below…

I never want to waste time on a workout. Never. There are a million things to do every day, so you can not afford to waste time doing the wrong exercises in your workouts. Fat Loss Workouts women, You do not have time to waste doing stupid things like crunches and bicep curls (yes, two lame exercises you should never do!)


I want to make a deal with you - I'll tell you what to do and just do it. Ok?


When it comes to work on you: Go ahead, work hard, salt. . . in the shortest possible time, deal?


If you ask me the best exercises for moms to burn fat, Fat Loss Workouts women, build muscle mass and tone your problem areas, I recommend these four exercises female fat loss (yes, no matter what your problem areas lie). In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. . . Fat Loss Workouts women, are the best choice for fat loss exercise weight loss for women women and losing baby belly fat.


These exercises will help to build more lean muscle in your entire body, so you lose fat in all your problem areas. There is no such thing as spot reduction. Fat Loss Workouts women, So do not waste your time trying. Do these exercises 4 and do well.


Now, before I share these exercises, you must promise me that you will listen to my advice. You stop doing bicep curls and do these exercises ridiculous - even when you really do not want. I do these exercises, Fat Loss Workouts women, even if I do not want, because I get the best results. In fact, these exercises are the heart of all my strength training sessions, Fat Loss Workouts women, I'm just exercises that promote muscle building and fat loss for women.


These exercises female fat loss can be modified for new workouts postpartum exercise (with your doctor's permission), Fat Loss Workouts women, and rats Intermediate / Advanced women's gymnastics. Focus on training program for all women, regardless of age, weight, shape, size.


I'll tell you each year and why is Amazeballs. After going to his routine this week, right? Remember we had an agreement. Fat Loss Workouts women, If you are going to keep your end of the bargain,  Fat Loss Workouts women, go do some crunches and email for help in a year when even you can not see your abs.


Top 4 fat loss exercises fat loss for women:


1. Squats:

Squats use all major leg muscles: quadriceps (front legs), hamstrings (back of legs, ahem ... cottage area) and glutes (buttocks). Fat Loss Workouts women, Besides squat with proper form, you must use and engage your lower back and core - BONUS! Obviously, rock squats because they use many muscle groups at the same time, Fat Loss Workouts women, allowing you to get a lot of bang for your buck. You see this in all these years.

I think not do exercises that only work one muscle group. Fat Loss Workouts women, To maximize your time in the gym, you have to do exercises that incorporate many muscle groups as possible.


2. Slots:

Lunges are a gift. Yes, a gift that can be felt by day as his heiny down the toilet. Fat Loss Workouts women, A gift that keeps on giving, if desired. All Slots using the same muscles as squats (quads, hamstrings, glutes) and adductor (thigh), abductors (outer thighs) and gastrocnemuis (calves). Fat Loss Workouts women, I know what you think. And you're right, they really are a magical gift. In addition to using almost all the muscles of the legs, the heart has to work like crazy to keep the balance that slot. Fat Loss Workouts women, There are a million variations of lunges, which makes it even more attractive and exciting, and each of the challenges your balance to some extent. Fat Loss Workouts women, This is what makes you get up and engage your heart like no tomorrow if you do not have to waste your time these athletes less educated than they are about doing a million crunches God Forsaken.

Have you noticed how squats and lunges make breathless, Fat Loss Workouts women, tired and maybe a little dizzy? This is because your body has to work harder to pull several times larger muscles all of it (the muscles of the legs and buttocks.). Fat Loss Workouts women, For your heart rate rockets (hello, increasing metabolic rate!) And you start to sweat a little (hello, cardio extra credit!) So is strength training became a cardio workout. Fat Loss Workouts women, More magic for you! You are welcome.


3. Pushups:

Ok, still smiling. Push ups are my favorite exercise. Yes, I'm a little sick in the head. Fat Loss Workouts women, And it will be sooner than later. Push-ups work the muscles of the chest, shoulders and triceps. Also the fire of his heart like crazy to keep you strong and firm in its position. But most importantly, give you murderer arm. Fat Loss Workouts women, Be honest, some things are vanity below. When one agent congratulated Nordstrom shoes in the arms (I'm sure she thought I was hitting her.) You know what he said? "I do three sets of 15 push-ups every morning while I get ready for work."

Pectorals are other working perfect exercise several muscle groups at the same time instance, maximizing the effectiveness of their gymtime. Fat Loss Workouts women, But the real reason is I like pushups that make me feel strong and independent. In short, I feel like a tough guy. And I think that to feel like a tough guy is one of the reasons in the world to drive. Fat Loss Workouts women, How many things you do every day that make you feel strong, capable and powerful? Probably not much. Control pushups give you all these feelings.


Of course, you may need to start on your knees and work your way down to the toes. So what? There will come. Fat Loss Workouts women, And when it does, you can mourn. I did it. Confession: when I started school to become a coach, I could not do a single push-ups on my toes. I had a complete break down on this one day with my teacher. Fat Loss Workouts women, My young, super hot, super nice teacher who no doubt thought it was ridiculous that I insisted that I could not make an effort on my toes. Fat Loss Workouts women, I did try mid-attempt, collapsed on the ground, through something like a belly flop on a Heep tears. One of my best moments.


But I kept trying, doing push-a part of most of my workouts despite my strong disdain. Now I make them all the time because I can . Fat Loss Workouts women, They make me feel strong and capable and powerful. Can not beat that feeling.


Oh, and PS - there are a million variations when bending (hands together, farther, staggered slowly, quickly, with one hand on a medicine ball, Fat Loss Workouts women, toes on a bench, with hands in a bench, hands on a Bosu ...)


Therefore, we have an agreement, do pushups. You'll thank me later. Promise.


April. Pull Ups:

Whoa now! Before you stop reading and break our little deal, just listen. Fat Loss Workouts women, Push-ups are the exercise of all badassery for women. They push to shame. They are incredibly difficult as the small muscles of the upper body of the woman. Fat Loss Workouts women, Do not worry, though, because there are plenty of ways you can make it feasible for you. Before I tell you how, let me tell you why rock.

All pullups using large and small muscles of the back (lats, traps, diamonds), Fat Loss Workouts women, biceps (which is why you should never do bicep curls back) and shoulders. In addition, the abdominal muscles have to work like crazy to put in a full pull up. No way around it. The most painful my abs were in the last two years has been after jerks. Fat Loss Workouts women, See - I told you to stop doing crunches! Like other exercises mentioned above - pullups muscle give big bang for your buck!
Partagez ce post

0 commentaires

 
© 2012-2013 Improve The body | Women
Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0 | Catalina
| Back to top